A look at the shifting Military Culture through two decades of war.
Based on 15 years of research, listening to families behind confidential doors of the counseling office, evaluating the impact of DOD defense budget on families, watching trends in social media and more the “Leading Generations” training will open your eyes to the current culture of the modern military family.
Leading Generations Training Event
Whether you are in command, running an organization or business you will learn:
– Generational differences in work style, motivation, and how they define and interact with authority.
– The high-level story of how the military culture evolved to where we are now.
– Why families are not turning out for social and family readiness events.
– Why information distribution and engagement strategies must change.
– How the largest communication shift in 500 years has impacted the military tribe’s cohesiveness.
– Q & A: An opportunity to clarify, ask questions, and vision cast solutions for challenging trends and obstacles.
Quick tips and resources
Check back often for updates and additions to this constantly evolving topic of the shifting military culture.
If you have been to the Leading Generations Workshop, you can find below some of the resources mentioned as well as ways to interact with the material.
What Gen Z is saying
What GEN X IS Saying
What Millennials Are Saying
What Boomers ARE Saying
Here is a list of articles that are recommended for additional reading:
TikTok is a thriving learning community—and maybe the future of education
4 challenges for education in the digital revolution era
Gen Z Redefining Authority
7 Habits of Generation Z That Your Church Might Be Ignoring