Let’s breathe life back into your marriage, family, or team… together
I am pleased to offer a variety of services, all with the goal of seeing your family or business succeed. As a licensed professional counselor, I am able to dive deep into discovering the root issues that keep you from becoming your personal best. Coaching and organizational development is also available to organizations, teams, or families that want a quick solution-focused approach to growth, & productivity.
Online Counseling/Therapy (Only available for Virginia & Colorado).
$150 PER 50 MIN
If you live in the state of Colorado or Virginia, online counseling may be an option for you. Counseling offers a deeper look into your motivations to think and behave the way you do as well as working on personal growth in your relationships. Online counseling may not be a good fit for you if you are experiencing moderate to severe symptoms of PTSD or need face to face care or monitoring. Counseling may help with the following topics:
- Mild-moderate depression/anxiety
- Facing fears and avoidance
- Support during substance abuse recovery
- Post-affair recovery
- Personal growth goals/check up
- Navigating relationship dynamics
$150 per 5o min
As a mental health clinician, I highly recommend pre-marital counseling for those entering into marriage. I offer a variety of assessments that can help a couple talk through important topics prior to marriage. At least 6 sessions are recommended and are available online. Local referrals will be made to those needing more extensive care. Assessments available:
SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts)
- Deep Love Assessment
Lifegiver Strengths Coaching
Corporations, Organizations & Ministry
Non-profit organizations and ministries function a little differently than for profit businesses. However, both need a solid team that works professionally and productively. Experienced in organizational psychology, I bring a systems approach to helping your team work better together. Whether it is enhancing communication, tweaking or assessing the effectiveness of your vision, or assessing team dynamics, an outside, neutral, and compassionate perspective leads to growth. Let me show you how your organization can move to the next level. Reach out for a FREE, personal consultation to see where we can go together…
- Refine mission statements, vision, and strategic plans.
- Develop your team through Gallup StrengthFinders, for more click here
- Develop leadership skills in you and your team
- Develop a counseling ministry in your church
- Mediation through conflict and brokenness in your church or team.
CORIE IS EXPERIENCED WITH SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, CHURCH MINISTRIES, CHAPLAIN MINISTRIES, COUNSELING NON-PROFITS, AND MILITARY NON-PROFITS
When it comes to a thriving business, I encourage a “Azimuth Check” every six months. Like a compass, an Azmimuth, is regularly checked to see if the direction you are headed is still the direction you intended to go. As a neutral evaluator with the heart of a teacher, an outside perspective can help you see the obstacles that are in the way of your business achieving its potential. Contact me today for a free consultation on the endless possibilities of your business.
- Develop or assessing the effectiveness of your mission and vision statements
- Utilize the Gallup StrengthFinders to your build your team and develop it’s full productive potential. Click here for more.
- Develop leadership within you and your team through Strengths-based Leadership.
- Mediate conflict within your business.
Schedule a Coaching Session
My favorite thing to do is invest in people, whether that is a couple in counseling or a large auditorium. I have been honored to travel the world to invest in service families including Japan, and with deployed troops as a media correspondent with Secretary of Defense Ash Carter in December 2015. I visited Turkey, Iraq, Afghanistan and aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf aiming to bridge the gaps that exist in military marriages. I have been blessed to travel the US speaking at universities, churches, corporations, and conferences.
I believe it is important to make every person in the room feel seen and understood, so my approach is todo what service families do best- dig deep and leave that event with new purpose, direction, and hope. Here are a few speaking topics and ideas:
- Marriage retreats offer an intimate teaching experience where couples are invited to connect with one another by learning important tools for communication.
- Workshops and leadership events provide a place for groups to develop their strengths and perform as a stronger team, increasing your organization’s productivity.
- Smaller events like women’s retreats, church events, and military functions provide an opportunity for me to speak truth and encouragement to your group.
- Keynote speaker at webinars, policy meetings, panel discussions, and conferences.
(LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT CAN BE DONE WITH TEAMS OR THROUGH ONE-TWO DAY WORKSHOPS. )
Taking my love for facilitating groups, teaching, and leadership development using the Gallup Strengthsfinder, Franklin Covey, and various communication certifications, leadership development can be fun and life changing. I have led military spouse events like PWOC retreats, kick-off events, as well as military service member trainings of some of our most elite soldiers. Regardless of your group size, I have facilitated groups of 5 to 120 easily through discovering individual talent and working together. Individuals will leave feeling validated knowing:
- Exactly how they are uniquely created to see, work, and relate to the world around them
- Their contribution to their work or team
- The skills to work with others created very different from them.
- New ways to say “NO” to activities that exhaust them or that they may be less talented in
- Ways to mange their weaknesses while investing in their talents
Full day workshop (6 hours with breaks) $2000 + travel, lodging, and per diem. Price includes consultations before your event & individualized prep work for your team. Special discounts are possible for military events.
Contact Corie for more info
See Corie’s Resume & Press Kit