Taking her love for facilitating groups, teaching, and leadership development using Certifications in Gallup Strengthsfinder, Franklin Covey, and various Communication trainings, Corie brings a fun and meaningful approach to building up individual leaders. Great for Military spouse events like PWOC retreats, kick-off events, military service member trainings, or any other setting imaginable. Regardless of your group size, Corie has facilitated groups of 5 to 120 easily through discovering individual talent and working together. Individuals will leave feeling validated knowing:
- Exactly how they are uniquely created to see, work, and relate to the world around them
- Their contribution to their work or team
- The skills to work with others created very different from them.
- New ways to say "NO" to activities that exhaust them or that they may be less talented in
- Ways to mange their weaknesses while investing in their talents
Full day workshop (6 hours with breaks) $2000 + travel, lodging, and per diem. Price includes consultations before your event & individualized prep work for your team. Special discounts are possible for military events.