* All sessions are $100 per hour unless it is an organized event or workshop
Different from counseling, coaching provides an opportunity for Corie to work across state lines to help you figure out the obstacles that are in your path to achieving a successful career, a better marriage, or a fullfilling purpose. Coaching can be done online using a HIPPA compliant platform. Those using the Gallup StrengthsFinder should plan for at least 5 sessions.
Leadership development can be done with teams or through one-two day workshops.
Taking her love for facilitating groups, teaching, and leadership development using Certifications in Gallup Strengthsfinder, Franklin Covey, and various Communication trainings, Corie brings a fun and meaningful apporach to builidng up individual leaders. Great fro Military spouse events like PWOC retreats, kick-off events, military service member trainings, or any other setting imaginable. Regardless of your group size, Corie has facilited groups of 5 to 120 easily through discovering individual talent and working together. Individuals will leave feeling validated knowing:
- Exactly how they are uniquely created to see, work, and relate to the world around them
- Their contribuition to their work or team
- The skills to work with others created very different from them.
- New ways to say "NO" to activities that exhaust them or that they may be less talented in
- Ways to mange their weaknesses while investing in their talents
Full day workshop (6 hours with breaks) $1000 + travel, lodging, and per deim. Price includes consultations before your event & individualized prep work for your team.
Watch this recap of Corie leading 120 women using Gallup StrengthsFinder in Misawa, Japan
As a Certified Gallup StrengthsFinder Advisor, Corie is certified to train up other Gallup StrengthsFinder Coaches. Individuals will take the Gallup StrengthsFinder Assessment and discover their own unique talents while on their journey to becoming a coach themselves. Corie will also use her clinical background to discover obstacles to knowing your true sense of purpose and then help you develop a path as a Lifegiver Strengths Coach. Mentor others, teach team development, start your own business... Corie will help you discover the Olympic version of YOU.
In addition to the individual goals listed above, LIfegiver Strength Coaches will:
- Receive an advanced level of training on working with a team
- Learn to teach Gallup's StrengthsFinder to others
- Learn strategies for developing others
- Gain tips to build a successful coaching or mentoring business
- Have access to an exculsive community of other LIfegiver Strengths Coaches for accountability, ideas, and support.
- Have access to Corie Weathers and Katie Christie (both Certified Gallup Coaches) for extra training and individualized coaching. For more, click here
Building Coaches Workshop (3-4 hours with breaks) $400 + travel, lodging, and per deim. Price includes consultations before your event & individualized prep work for your team.
As a mental health clinician, I highly recommend pre-marital counseling for those entering into marraige. I offer a variety of assessments that can help a couple talk through important topics prior to marriage. At least 6 sessions are recommended and are avaiable online. Local referrals will be made to those needing more extensive care. Assessments available:
SYMBIS (Saving Your Marriage Before it Starts)
- Deep Love Assessment
Military Spouse Clinical Coaching
Being a military spouse clincian is extremely challenging. It takes a level of grit and creativity to keep building your career as the military moves your family. I am qualified as a supervisor in some states, but more often, military spouses are looking for someone who knows what it takes to succeed in their shoes. Coaching involves:
- Gallup StrengthFinders Assessment that will help you more easily and quickly market yourself where ever you go,
- Business strategy for your area of expertise,
- Recommendations for extra training and those connections to make you not only marketable but exceptional,
- Personalized strategies for a modern, innovative, mental health personal business.
- Emotional support from someone who understands your life and how the military and civilian community taps into mental health (priceless)
- Other personalized recommendations based on your goals.